At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsCompany: SISW - Siemens EDA
Job Title: Product Engineer- Electronic Design- 256911Job Category: Engineering Position Overview
Siemens EDA is transforming power integrity EDA space by bringing a portfolio of new products for our worldwide customers. We are seeking a customer obsessed and highly motivated technologist to make significant contributions to the development and deployment of a gate-level EM/IR tool. This latest addition to our excellent global team will define, support and market gate-level power analysis and reliability signoff. In this highly visible and exciting position, you will have a direct impact on the product and success of our worldwide customers.
As a product engineer, you will be playing a key role in enabling our customer by successfully analyze and eliminate gate-level EM/IR issues. You will work closely with engineering, field and strategy teams to define and spec new features based on customer needs and product strategy. This role will require building strong customer relationships and influencing product adoption. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved with engineering teams in ideation process and aligning on specification details along with novel test cases. You will use your strong ability to build coalitions, earn trust of internal stakeholders, demonstrate leadership, make data-driven decisions and manage customer expectations.Job Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field is required. MS degree is highly preferred.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in the semiconductor IC design or EDA industry
- Be customer obsessed and possess previous experience with product development
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital implementation flow, gate-level IR/EM analysis, timing, verification, and sign-off
- Must demonstrate script-programming skills in at least one of TCL, Perl, Python, shell, etc.
- Must be familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional, distributed teams
- Ability to write comprehensive marketing or product requirement specifications in English.
- Solid team player
- Willingness to travel
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.