We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A detailed place to learn.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
This Role is Primarily for Chennai Location.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You should be performing security assessments and audits on Network infrastructures.
- You should be Responsible for performing security pen tests of network devices (firewall etc.,) and servers.
- You will be required to do planning and implementation of security tests and delivery of security reports.
- You should have Practical knowledge in executing vulnerability scans and penetration tests on network infrastructures.
- You should have Sound knowledge on network security assessment tools and exploit tools.
- CEH or equivalent certification is must.
What Qualifies Me?
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 4- 6 years with Minimum 3 Years of performing security assessments and audits on Network infrastructures.
- You should be aware network protocols TCP/IP and their underlying implementations.
- Candidate should be aware of PKI its associated security topics.
- You should have Industry standard certifications OWSE or CCNA is preferable.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time