Siemens is looking for an Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years as a Junior Financial Advisor for our Siemens Financial Services business located in Milan.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us! You get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.Your benefits:
- You gain deep insights in exciting work activities within the Siemens Financial Services business as local representative within the Italian regional company of Siemens over the course of two years
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills and become a member of our local advisory team as a Junior Financial Advisor
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- You have a meaningful contribution to the risk mitigation activities by handling independently own areas of responsibility interacting with the different stakeholders within the businesses in Italy, our accounting services team and headquarter departments
- You provide advisory services for the operating businesses for the activities you’re in charge to offer them financial solutions supporting sales and risk mitigation activities as well as the relevant supply chain finance program
- You continuously examine the processes to further develop and improve them
- You’re responsible to establish and maintain regular reports for the management and other stakeholders in the businesses
- You support projects by taking over own modules
- Become a known contact for Siemens Italy within the strategic banks
- You are under 29 and you are graduated in master’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in banking and finance
- You gained at least 6 months experience in a relevant internship in a financing department of an industrial company
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You preferably have gained international experience e.g. at an University abroad
- You have the aspiration develop skills in a financial growth path
- You’re familiar with financial instruments such as factoring, leasing etc.
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking.
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded.
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training.
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family.
- Shareholding plans for the employee.
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance.
- Meal totally paid by the company.
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, crafting a work environment of diversity and inclusion, which helps us fully realize the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices (Smartworking) that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time