Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Coordination of the complex project implementation with national or international partners. If necessary, participation in negotiations with subcontractors, possibly also with international suppliers in a foreign language together with the commercial project manager. Ensuring that the project goals defined with the customer and all project participants are achieved.
· Establish Resource planning such as man-hour budget and monitor its progress. Routinely analyze, evaluate and forecast the current project status against the baseline schedule using MS Project PPM and Primavera P6.
· Develop and maintain integrated role/resource loaded baseline and current schedule for better forecasting.
· Report the Status of Man-Hours Actuals, Demand/ Forecast data to appropriate project and company management. Prepare slide pack for review
· Issue progress reports, program updates and productivity data on a regular basis and as requested by customers and stakeholders.
· Coordinate all work on the project, ensuring that objectives are met within budget. Verify progress and identify any potential and critical issues. Work with the teams to recommend recovery plans and update the schedule and budget accordingly.
· Identification and exploitation of additional business opportunities during project implementation.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· A bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline in Project Planning & Scheduling
· 6 – 8 years professional work experience in Project Management domain specifically of Resource management.
· Proficient in Primavera P6 & Microsoft Project Server/ Online and Power Bi is added advantage.
· Experience in Resource Management such as Workload and Demand / Forecast planning.
· Strong communication skills in written and verbal (English).
· Ability to develop, maintain and update detailed schedules, ensure adherence to quality standards, create reports and provide analysis using Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
· Capability to Coordinate and work for Offshore Staff.
· Multi-culture experience, Proactive, Self-Motivated, Flexible.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time