Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Itinerary arrangement for VP, as well as other staff assigned by VP for both internal and external Customers
2. Calendar Management, including appointment, regular meeting/JF, scheduling etc.
3. Answer, screen, and place phone calls in General Manager Office, transmit messages and manage in- and outbound correspondence
4. Keep data confidential during distribute or collect documents, including paper and electronic files processed in daily operation
5. Management office supply with cost effectiveness
6. Support to Prepare PPT, analysis reports, writing meeting minutes, briefings
7. Manage email groups and check and release announcement
8. Guide other administrative roles in organizations, like Team Assistant in Dep/Region/Subregion to follow practices
9. Organize regular team gathering activities, including but not limited to birthday parties, Annual Team Building, Annual Dinner, Long Service Award, Group Dinners, Team Celebrations
10. Perform any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned on an adhoc basis
11. Other tasks assigned by Superiors
Your qualifications and experience:
- 2 years’ office administrative experience with 1 year secretarial occupation is preferred.
- Bachelor degree or above in administration relevant major
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time