- Searching & Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks and social media.
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Provide support in onboarding activities
- Assisting in employer branding activities, for e.g. Coordination of career fairs and events
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Psychology or any relevant qualifications
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in the Talent Acquisition Field
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time