- University degree in Engineering – Automation, Electronics or Electrics
- Very good command of English language
- Experience or knowledge of Simatic S7 or any other controllers; BMS or HVAC systems will be considered as a big advantage
- Advanced computer skills and experience in multinational work environment
- Well-being responsibility, including home office and flexible working time (admired by our engineers) which allows you to keep your work-life balance; healthy training programs, sport cards, fitness and recreation area etc.
- Constant learning and development – attention to personal development as well
- Empowering employees to manage their own career. All our team leaders have started as project engineers a few years ago and now are leading small teams successfully
- Team spirit and friendly environment – The team is full of dynamic and enthusiastic people with positive spirit
- Competency based reward system
- Find more benefits here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Let’s move on, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time