Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
We provide an innovative traffic management solutions and professional services to city authorities and enable mobility planners and operators to maximize the potential of their traffic infrastructure. You will be supporting our regional businesses to develop and deliver related services to our end customers.
- We want to make the city a better place to live in. Therefore, we look for an enthusiastic Global Service Manager (f/m/d) to advance our Customer Services business.
- In doing so, you will be the trusted partner for our service operations in the countries by helping to optimize the quality of our services and managing the flow of information from Field Service to the central functions of Service Management, Product Management and Development.
- You will define service delivery models including calculation of service bids/ offerings.
- Furthermore, you will identify and advance new service business models as well as investigate, design and introduce new and innovative offerings in Service.
- You will support the countries to cope with the digital transformation of their business including the increasing importance of IT security.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a completed master’s degree in electrical engineering, information technology or similar.
- In addition, you have several years of experience in a customer service role.
- You have a track record in developing service offerings in a technical environment.
- Whilst training will be provided a background of IT Security will be beneficial.
- Experience in managing the customer interface for a service delivery from a contractual and performance perspective is mandatory.
- In addition, you know how to identify current and future customer needs and opportunities to promote our service offerings.
- Regarding the global aspect of this role, international working experience is very helpful. In addition, you are open to occasional international business trips.
- If your profile is completed with excellent communication skills as well as fluent German and English skills, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time