- Software implementation for highly available Substation Simulator (SUBSIM) systems for High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission plants within a team of project engineers.
- Preparation of technical design specifications.
- Concept clarification in close cooperation with the concept coordinators.
- Software implementation for SUBSIM systems based on design specification within the given time frame and budget.
- Supports functional & dynamic performance tests (FPT/DPT) and factory acceptance tests (FAT).
- Compliant to and monitoring the calculated costs, time schedule, solutions, and quality of the engineering results.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering - Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 4-7 years of experience in Substation Control & Protection engineering of power transmission and control systems. Experience in Real time simulations and HVDC is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of HVDC technology.
- Basic knowledge of closed loop/Open Loop control systems.
- Knowledge in RTDS, SIPROTEC, DIGSI software and experience in AC and DC yard Simulations is preferable.
- Overall knowledge of interfaces.
- Good English language skills (orally and verbally).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio).
- High ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team.
- Open minded and creative in cooperation with colleagues and customers.
- High commitment and willingness to perform.
- Preference: Knowledge in MATLAB, SIMULINK and PSCAD.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time