Product Owner for Search (M365)
M365 Search is part of the M365 offerings for Modern Workplace. The team is providing M365 Services globally to ~70.000 users. It is a well established Service and will become more and more popular on our way to a digital company.
As Product Owner (m / f / diverse) M365 Search you are responsible for translating the requirements in this area into system requirements.
Task and Responsibilities
• End-to-end ownership for one or more IT services in the area of M365 Search in close cooperation with the business and other internal IT service teams and architects, ensuring the operation of IT services
• Consulting and support for the implementation of a company-wide search service, analysis of new business requirements to further increase productivity in the business units and to evaluate the current system state.
• As part of new developments, you are responsible for the product / service backlog within a Scrum team. During the implementation, you will work closely with business stakeholders (e.g. business owners, key users) and with external partners
• You coordinate the operation of the IT services used by SHS IT internally, i.e. you analyze, monitor and coordinate service changes
• You will work with the stakeholders to set up business solutions and ensure that these solutions fit into the business strategy and meet the expected goals
• You will drive the further harmonization of IT services for internal communication and assess the migration of existing solutions into the Siemens Healthineers IT service landscape
• In addition, you are responsible for compliance with the Q, ISEQ and DP regulations
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
At least 3 years of Microsoft 365 experience in one or more of the following M365 areas: Enterprise Search, Cortex, SharePoint Online, M365 Architecture and Administration.
Other M365 Services and experience in fast search and MS Graph is a plus.
Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the above Services.
You are exactly the right person for this position if you are interested in healthcare and want to support internal IT in introducing integrated solutions for the area of collaboration.
• You have a degree in computer science or business administration or have acquired a comparable qualification
• You have several years of relevant professional experience in IT and in international projects and / or international applications
• You must be proficient (at least 3 years experience) in the area of M365 Enterprise Search and other M365 services
• You have in-depth knowledge in the area of user adoption including training, change management and coaching or consulting
• With your analytical and methodical skills, you manage the product backlog with global requirements and taking dependencies into account
• As an excellent team player with a strong focus on the (internal) customer you communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. You must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
• You are a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision and are capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time