Support Analyst for Product Owner - Power Apps & Automate (M365)
Power Apps & Automate is part of the M365 offerings for Modern Workplace. The team is providing the Power Apps & Automate Service and other M365 Services globally to ~60.000 users. Power Apps & Automate will become more and more popular on our way to a digital company.
Close alignment with the Product Owners for the other services as well with Architects and Infrastructure and good communication skills are prerequisites for that role.
Task and Responsibilities
• Lifecycle Management for Power Apps & Automate
• Identify and evaluate requirements for Power Apps & Automate Service together with Product Owner
• Support Product Owner with License Management and use case evaluation
• Consult citizen developers in alignment with M365 Architects
• Evaluate KPIs for Power Apps & Automate
• Support Product Owner with Governance and documentation for Power Apps & Automate
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
Job Title: Technical Lead/Consultant in Office 365 Services.
Overall, 7 years to 10 years of relevant IT experience and at least 2 years of Microsoft 365 experience in following M365 areas:
SharePoint Online, Power Apps & Automate
Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the above Services.
• Must be proficient with Power Apps & Automate and SharePoint Online.
• Must be able to perform administration of Power Apps & Automate in Admin Center.
• Must have hands-on experience and troubleshooting knowledge in SharePoint Online, PowerApps and Power Automate.
• Good understanding of all the development options available in PowerApps & Automate, SharePoint Online.
• Ability to understand user requirement and propose effective solutions in PowerApps & Automate, SharePoint Online.
• Knowledge on life cycle management with respect to PowerApps & Automate, SharePoint Online.
• Must be able to demonstrate expertise in requirements gathering and process automation.
• Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
• Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
• Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
• Must be an excellent team player
• Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Able to handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly.