- You will work in an agile, flexible and international software development environment
- You will take on challenging tasks in the design, implementation and testing of software components in a real-time embedded environment for our SIMATIC S7-1500 PLC controller family
- Using modern software development languages, you will be responsible for the development of new components/modules as well as the support of existing embedded software components.
- Ensuring and further developing a consistently high software quality, e.g. through comprehensive unit, integration and system tests, is the responsibility of the team and is therefore also part of your area of responsibility.
- You actively contribute to the agile development team and support its further development e.g. by living agile ceremonies and an agile mindset
- You independently present technical findings and developments also in the context of cross-team presentations
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, automation technology or a comparable education
- You have several years of experience in the development of embedded systems, real-time programming and real-time operating systems
- You have an affinity for agile software development
- You have already acquired profound knowledge in software design for embedded systems (microcontrollers) as well as in the (object-oriented) programming language C/C++
- You are familiar with tools for requirements analysis, version management, debugging, programming (IDE) and testing
- Personally, you have excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a team, initiative, an agile way of working and the ability to analyze data.
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time