Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation) is looking for a SYSTEM MANAGER IN BID for MT projects
Reporting to the Team Leader of System Managers in Bid, this role participates in the bidding Process as Technical lead. Starting with the system concept, analyzing the Technical gaps and coordinate with other departments to provide a suitable Technical solution.
Main Tasks & Responsabilities:
• Leading the signaling system related activities for Mass Transit bids in Spain. Main responsibilities are:
o Define and Drive the Technical Solution along the Bidding Process
o Coordinate and collaborate with Engineering, R&D, bidding team and other departments to collect all necessary inputs to create the final solution.
o Definition of system-related functionalities to fulfil all project-specific needs ensuring a completeness of technical submission and ensuring consistency of the design with customer requirements.
o Creation of an URS (User Requirement Specification) to R&D capturing the gaps of the existing system to be applied against project requirements.
o Defining the system architecture according to the Siemens Mobility product and systems portfolio for MT.
o Create and define the project plan capturing all the necessary activities to be carried out by the System Manager
• Support to engineering team. Work with the different stakeholders involved in the project execution phase to grant a correct implementation of the solution defined during the bid phase.
• Experience in a Rail Signaling business
• Deep knowledge in Signaling Systems for MT segment
• Desirable knowledge in the Siemens Mobility portfolio for MT segment.
• Desirable experience in Requirements Management.
• Desirable knowledge in CENELEC standards and V-life Cycle models
• Desirable experience in Product and System Development.
• Leadership, coaching and developing other abilities.
• Continuous improvement oriented
• +5 years experience in MT Signalling Systems
• Result oriented
• Desirable Ability to travel.
• Experience in international projects and experience in dealing with HQ.
• Desirable knowledge of Bidding & Tender processes
• English and Spanish fluent
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.