Large Drive Applications (LDA) within the Portfolio Companies stands for future-proof automation technology, drive technology, industrial software as well as services and digitalization based on innovative technology platforms worldwide.
What part will you play?
- In your new role, you will be responsible for the technical planning and management of national and international projects in the mining and cement industry with several specialist departments from our international organization
- As a technical consultant, you will develop the implementation of automation solutions based on the SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system in conjunction with the COMOS engineering platform and the SIMIT simulation environment based on Control Module technology
- You will be responsible for coordinating and optimizing the technical implementation processes with regard to safety, quality, efficiency, and delivery capability, and for this purpose you will coordinate the engineers of the respective disciplines in an international project environment.
- You will create technical automation concepts, specifications and calculations within the scope of offers and projects, which will be negotiated with customers together with sales and project managers
- In close cooperation with sales and international engineering departments, you will also proactively drive the automation business or large and complex I&C projects forward
- Coaching of project staff in the area of responsibility on workflows standards and libraries
- The basis of your success is a completed Bachelor's or Master's degree (or diploma) in the field of automation technology, computer science or information technology.
- Building on this, you will convince with more than many years of relevant professional experience, including many years of experience in the technical management of internationally staffed and multi-locally organized teams
- In addition, you have extensive knowledge in the engineering of control module technology in the area of process automation with COMOS PAA (incl. ISA88 standards), ideally also with Simatic PCS 7 and SIMIT
- Additional knowledge in the field of mining and cement alternatively knowledge in the process industry is also desirable
- You have an assertive personality with excellent communication skills in an international environment, as well as a strong understanding of process technology combined with a hands-on mentality.
- You have experience with virtual commissioning and are performance-oriented, able to work under pressure and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- A general willingness to travel worldwide in phases of pre-commissioning and commissioning of the automation solutions you implement (<20%)
- Very good English and ideally Spanish skills round off your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time