Siemens Digital Grid Turkey is mainly focused on Development and Execution of Software Solutions for Digital Grid Products& Solutions. The candidate will perform as a Part-time working student Developer.
What we expect from you
- Experience in UI frameworks such as Bootstrap or Material UI.
- Experience with Git and Jira while developing a project or have knowledge of these concepts.
- Oracle or PL/SQL know-how is a plus.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in Computer Engineering or Computer Science and such.
- Able to work 2-3 days/week in ODTÜ Teknokent. (We are currently working remotely but the situation may change in the future)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and/or German.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ODTU Teknokent Bölge Subesi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time