Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The incumbent shall be responsible for SE SV for following
Maintain, upkeep, update all supplier management related activities from supplier identification, qualification, onboarding, evaluation, development and phase out as per Siemens guidelines
- 1. Shall monitor and report all KPIs and create MIS reports on regular basis for SE SV
- 2. Supplier Management @ Division: Implement and conduct Supplier Management in
- 3. predefined methods, tools and processes across the entire Business Unit to provide a basis for selecting the best suppliers.
- 4. Organization: Represents Supplier Management in cross-functional councils and assures communication of relevant information to locations
- 5. Supplier Qualification: Assure realization of Supplier Selection/Qualification process and criteria according to corporate guidelines (Ready for business) in SCM Star
- 6. Supplier Evaluation via utilization of SES tool: Identify suppliers to be evaluated and coordinate (assignment of responsibilities). Assure cross-functional input/discussion and verification of evaluation results. Utilize SES tool for supplier Development. Support and Coordinate the decision of Supplier Development strategies (active/passive) and control the generation of improvement measurements, publication on SCM Star and its implementation.
- 7. Reporting/Monitoring: Report SCM relevant KPIs for BU/Division. Define and realize improvement measurements. Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations from the target
- 8. MIS & Dashboards: Create, maintain and enhance dashboard for MIS reports for BU/Division management using Visualizing data tools like power builder, qliksense, tableaue, etc.
- 9. Data Anayltics :- Use data anlytics tools lie SAP Business Object, power builder, qlik sense, tableau, etc. to organize and analyse the SCM related datas to derive meaningful actionable improvements.
- 10. Continuous improvement: Assure systematic exchange of best practice information on BU level and to Division
- 11. Regulations and documentation: Maintain and update BU-specific regulations
- 12. Competency management: Conduct training courses on Supplier Management with locations and (Corporate) Commodity Managers on methodologies, processes and tools
- 13. Network: Support cross-functional network partners and CCMs defined as main BU Division CCM in all questions and processes related to Supplier Evaluation System (SES), qualification and specific BU requirements
- 14. Any other function related to procurement as the need arises and instructed by the manager
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Graduate in any field and deft in MS office and data analytics tools like SAP Object analysis, Power Builder, Qlicksense, Tableau and other business applications
- Experience in upkeep and maintaining Siemens related database
- Worked with global stakeholders and have strong stakeholder management skills
- Collaboration & Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork & project management skills
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time