Siemens is looking for a Software Developer, to be hired with a permanent contract in our division Smart Infrastructure Division located in Milano.
The Full Stack Software Developer will be part of a team which designs, builds and operates the software solution on existing AWS cloud environment of Siemens or on On-premises environments.
To fulfil this role you need to have experience and general description in Cloud and On-premises IT architecture, software implementation, automation, quality assurance, supervising and maintaining services with various underlying dependencies. You will engage closely with Product Owner and Tester teams to deliver high quality products and scalable services. You should also have prior experience in implementing cloud and on-premises applications in agile context. Having experience in requirements engineering and partners management is beneficial.Siemens builds Technology to Transform the Everyday
Siemens Smart Infrastructures offers an outstanding combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer products, systems, solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning technology, as well as transmission and distribution of electrical power and systems for the low-voltage power grid level, smart grids.
“At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
What will you manage in the short term?
You will be part of a scrum team with the mission to build software solution for our Building Management System. In this role the main activities will be:
· Developing quality applications for On-premises and on Cloud environments to support the business needs
· Analyze requirements and develop accordingly to the project specifications
· Participate in planning meeting coordinated by Product Owner to set implementation scope and objectives
· Resolving issues during the test and preparation phase until the product is active, and subsequently during maintenance
· Ability to suggest possible solutions for the given requirements
· Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
· More than three years with real world programming experience
· Excellent programming ability and knowledge of Java (backend)
· Excellent knowledge of HTML, Angular (frontend)
· Good knowledge of Microservices and AWS products
· Solid understanding of RESTful API development
· Familiarity with GitLab DevOps platform
· Experience with C#
· Solid grasp of business process analysis, design and optimization.
· Keen in learning new technologies and have a result driven and problem-solving attitude.
· Experience of working in an agile team and superb communication skills
· Able to organize and prioritize the work in order to meet project requirements.
· Fluent in English
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smart working
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous learning
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance
· Meal totally paid by the company
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time