Siemens EDA s is now inviting applications from Graduates for a unique opportunity to join the company as a Graduate Corporate Application Engineer.
With this opportunity, you will be involved in a structured Graduate Engineer Training Program.
This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems, while working with some of the best in the industry.
This is truly an opportunity to go from graduation to career in one year, gaining knowledge and experience that could take 5 years to build in other arenas.
- Troubleshooting customer’s technical obstacles to productivity with Mentor Graphics' software.
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates.
- Assist other teams such as FAE, marketing, sales to drive product adoption by the customer.
- Developing technical content knowledge base.
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as priority and impact, influencing the product team to meet customer's needs and shape product direction.
- Work collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success
- Some travel is required to customer locations for support and training purposes.
- Bachelor’s or master’s Degree in Electronics/ Computer Engineering or similar.
- Solid understanding of Digital Electronics Fundamentals.
- Knowledge if ASIC or FPGA hardware design and implementation using RTL or HLS tool flows.
- Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, or SystemVerilog for ASIC or FPGA design
- Knowledge of C/C++ and/or SystemC
- A strong level of spoken and written English
- Very self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability and desire to travel from business when required
- Knowledge in constrained-random testing, assertions, static formal verification methods s and UVM/OVM is desirable.
- Ability to speak other European languages such as French or German will be a bonus.
This position is based in Israel (Herzliya) and involves travel (national & international).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Israel) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time