Who we are:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries who are driven to shape the future of healthcare. Around 24,0000 patients per hour across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
A leading global healthcare company, we continue to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
We develop innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success. Our 7 Principles are:
• We say what we do/We do what we say!
• Missed opportunities are our biggest risks!
• We don't compromise on quality!
• We lead by being LEAN!
• We listen more than we talk!
• Today is about tomorrow!
Lead Engineer – Design and Development
We are inviting applications for Lead Software Developers to design, develop and maintain Molecular Imaging-based scanner products. The successful candidate will be part of a team delivering products features and solutions for our customers. This is an excellent opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers best-in-class benefits and flexible work schedules while enabling your professional development and organic growth in the organization.
As a Lead Engineer – Design and Development, you will be able to drive realization of features and components in a global team setup. In this role, you will be able to work closely with key decision-makers in the Organization and bring about the changes that will enable Healthcare Providers worldwide to better diagnose and treat patients for diseases such as Cancer. More so, you will be encouraged to provide innovative ideas towards product, processes and productivity improvements and contribute towards realizing them by learning required new technologies.
What would be my responsibilities:
• Driving the requirement analysis, design, implementation, and integration test of application features
• Leading the efforts to understand user needs, help to come up with innovative solution concepts, demonstrate feasibility, get early customer feedback and execute according to defined implementation and integration plans.
• Writing and reviewing technical documentation
• Troubleshooting issues reported by test team or customers
• Evaluation of new technologies, refactoring and redesign of existing solutions
• Coaching less experienced team members
Required skills, education, and experience:
• 7-10 years of professional desktop or web application development proven expertise in C# , ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Java Script
• Excellent analytical and software engineering skills
• Working experience with design review, code reviews and integration of software components in large systems.
• Experience with dependency injection framework.
• Excellent team player with capabilities to technically lead the team and motivate team-members\ Possess good knowledge of Object Oriented Architecture and Design (OOA/OOD).
• Hands on experience with unit testing (using NUnit) and Mocking Frameworks
• In-depth knowledge and experience of analyzing, implementing and troubleshooting non-functional requirements like Performance Analysis, Memory Profiling, Stability etc. using tools like WPA, WinDbg
• Working experience with Agile Development practices and tools like TFS.
• syngo.via / native syngo platform know-how preferred.
• Medical Imaging and Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge preferred.