Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Frontend Developer Intern, you will:
- Learn how to write well designed, testable, efficient code by standards established by our Development team.
- Support troubleshooting and application debugging process
- Check and test the UI implemented to ensure the quality of all features delivered
- Collaborate with developers building web-based application
To make a difference, you must have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related Engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge and experience with prototyping tools for the web
- Any experience in design or other related areas
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to learn and share experiences
- Curious and open minded
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #techcrew
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.