Join our Cybersecurity organization as a project quality professional to manage the quality of cybersecurity projects and service portfolio.
- You will act as trusted advisor to projects and services for all topics regarding quality.
- Be in charge of organizing quality gate preparation and approval meetings.
- Review quality gate input from projects and services, check for conformity and audit requirements, suggest improvements if required.
- Conduct quality gate readiness checks with the project team.
- Report overall quality status to upper management, track quality action items and constantly look for improvement potentials in both delivery and quality processes themselves.
- Experience in managing quality in projects and/or services within a similar field (Cybersecurity, IT, etc.)
- or services.
- Excellent communication skills & team work approach.
- Proficient in English
This opportunity provides flexibility in location. You can decide to work either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your application. A valid working VISA is required.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
The CyberHub in Madrid is comprised of a diverse team of security experts who are passionate about their work. They enjoy contributing and collaborating in a fun, flexible environment with space to grow. https://new.siemens.com/es/es/empresa/empleo/hub-ciberseguridad.html
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL #CON-13
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time