Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- • Supervising all site activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction in coordination with site management activities.
- • Managing multiple agencies required for project execution with proper planning with resource management.
- • Preparing bills for payments and estimating quantities/order of materials for construction.
- • Overseeing materials planning and communication with BackOffice for resource arrangements for obtaining timely procurement of materials.
- • Ensuring suitable deployment of resources and timely availability of manpower.
- • Need to prepare planning schedule time to time looking at the front & resource availability & its regular tracking & updation.
- • Implementation of EHS with latest safety standards is must. Ensure Zero harm culture while work at site.
- • Regular reporting of project status to back office & customer.
- • Risk & claim management at site.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · Diploma/ Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering with experience of 8 to 10 yrs in the field of site management.
- · Have good experience in handling 400 / 220 Kv switchyard construction work.
- · Knowledge of equipment commissioning & CRP, SCADA work is an added advantage.
- · Knowledge of statutory requirements during projects.
- · Good knowledge of contracts reading.
- · Should have experience in handling govt. customer.
- · Good written & communicating skill
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Thane(Posting can be done anywhere in India). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time