Role: Software Engineer – Energy Automation
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a software developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specifications in accordance with
- business needs
- Design, develop, unit test, and integrate software components for an energy automation
- Perform code, design, and document reviews
- Create technical documentation (requirements, design, code, test)
- Ensure that the delivery conforms to organization and project quality requirements
- Ensure continuous integration of solution artifacts into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on requirements analysis, software design, component integration, and continuous delivery
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need an engineering graduate - B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M. Tech/MSc Computer Science with 3 to 5 years of experience in software design and development
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming and software design concepts
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick learner of new technologies and trends
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time