If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new position as "Senior Commercial Bid Manager (f/m/d)" you will have the commercial responsibility for the bid preparation of our global key projects in SMO Turnkey (Cat A and B projects).
- This entails being responsible for the timely preparation of competitive, complex bids in cooperation with the specialist departments and the responsible regional companies.
- For this purpose, you will analyze the tender documents, create bid strategies and, if necessary, control the process from contract negotiations to conclusion, while adhering to the bid cost budget.
- You will drive the winning strategy and the associated tactics as part of a cross-borders team, including preparing competitive pricing calculations and setting up an appropriate risk management approach.
- In several instances you will also liaise with the customer on commercial related matters together with the commercial sales director i.e., you conduct customer meetings and negotiations in various phases of contract initiation.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a successfully completed master’s degree in business administration or comparable.
- Next to this, you have already gained many years of professional experience in commercial bid or project management, ideally in the rail business or in the turnkey space.
- You have commercial knowledge of tender calculations and related financial KPIs, as well as project financing for large PPP projects (financing models), guarantees, hedging, bonds, NCM model, contract structures, insurance, etc.
- Your expertise in contract law as well as international business models and accounting methods complete your knowledge portfolio.
- In addition, you are also proficient in the PM@Siemens and LoA process and bring in expert knowledge for turnkey railway projects.
- You are familiar with dealing with multiple internal and external partners in an intercultural environment in order to achieve a common target.
- You are well acquainted with tender and contract analysis and have experience in negotiations in an international environment.
- Furthermore, you are experienced in negotiation and presentation techniques for large projects (Cat A, B) as well as in working with intercultural teams and have already worked abroad.
- A fluent command of English is necessary for this role, as well as a willingness to travel internationally round off your profile. Further language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time