At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the ADVANTA Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be Responsible for Complete ownership of multiple application Front End and Backend end interfaces (APIs).
- You will be responsible for design, development, testing, deployment and support of enterprise applications.
- You need to Develop software solutions compliant with enterprise architecture, processes, procedures, and protocols.
- You must Work with architects and developers to report development progress.
- You must Supports fellow developers through knowledge sharing, constructive feedback, and peer code reviews.
- Front End- Angular or Any Front-End Technology.
- Backend- Java (Mandatory) with Python and AWS Experience.
- You should have Hands on experience working with AWS services (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda functions, CloudWatch monitoring etc.)
- You should be aware of Advanced SQL (stored procedure optimization, ORM framework etc.)
- You should have Hands on experience in AWS Cloud Infrastructure services such as Lambda, API Gateway, AWS S3.
- Good experience of working with CI/CD pipelines with Gitlab for Automated Deployments.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 7 -10 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience of 3-5 years as a Full Stack.
- Experience in working with Java and related Technologies.
- We will prefer candidates with Infrastructure as Code, Terraform.
- AWS Associate (or equivalent Azure/GCP) certification will be a plus.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time