Join our Cybersecurity organization as a Financial Analyst to support the global team in all financial controlling processes like budgeting & forecasting or reporting & analysis.
This is your role:
- Together with the global finance team, you will be driving the definition, standardization, optimization, automation and digitalization of the Cybersecurity financial processes
- you will define and implement suitable tools and processes for the core controlling processes like planning, forecasting, reporting (including visualization) and invoicing
- you will provide analytical insight based on the data for various purposes
- together with other specialist departments you will provide support and assistance on a range of various finance related topics
- you will identify - both in collaboration with other colleagues and departments and by yourself - areas of simplification and improvement
- structured analysis of single/multiple projects to identify deviations and initiate respective countermeasures
- You will be in regular exchange with finance and cybersecurity colleagues from different countries to discuss, define, align and clarify controlling activities for Cybersecurity
- Culture change: you will support the transformation from a “cost center thinking” to a “Service-P&L thinking” organization
- At least 3 years work experience in similar capacity, preferable in IT Industry
- Financial controlling, ideally in international environments
- Good knowledge of data mining, reporting and visualization (e.g.: SQL, KNIME, Tableau, Qliksense…)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Service Management or Digitalization Business
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time