Siemens is looking for a Technical Support of PLC/HMI/SCADA Products, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Padova. He/she will be responsible for the technical support for presales customer, for automation products.
He/She also supports customers during the development of new machines, supporting customer especially on PLC, HMI, SCADA & Networks products focused on Simatic portfolio, also are involved in presentation and training of the customers.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Support the customers and partners during the technology implementation of Automation tasks
- Technical promotion of the automation products based on SIMATIC automation solution
- Presentation of the technical features of products / solution in the presales phase,
- Support the sales forces in the technical promotion of the Automation solution
- Held training and technical workshop to spread the know-how with the customers
- Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design and automation software
- Introduction of new technologies such us Edge and AI
And what about the medium-long term?
- You will have the possibility of increase your competence on automation solutions.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Bachelor/master degree in Engineering or technical high school Diploma
- Experience in sales of technical supports within industrial automation, with a products’ portfolio made of machine control and control devices, electric motors and drives;
- General knowledge of drive techniques, electric motors, motion control, PLC, HMI & SCADA;
- Available to frequent business trips in North of Italy
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Strong customer orientation and to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time