Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
· Work involves system testing of Industrial Automation Software- TIA,SCADA, HMI, PLC and Batch systems and Recipe management system
· As a Tester, you will Build, execute test cases and report test results and identify defects from the scenarios .
· Your knowledge in commissioning of Batch Control system or Manufacturing or OEM production systems enable us in supporting design & development of our test infrastructure and frameworks and providing automation expertise to our development teams
· Experience in understanding Customer requirements
· Must have Conversant with agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams with very good interpersonal skills
Use your skills to move the world forward
5-8 years of professional experience in Domain commissioning and solving problems at site, expert knowledge in working and using PCS7 Batch, BRAUMAT/SISTAR Process Control System or Similar systems. Knowledge of PLC, SCADA and HMI is mandatory. Customer interface and complete understanding of End to End delivery of automation system that include planning, design, installation and commissioning and Site Acceptance test at site
· Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual & Domain)
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
· Self-motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication
· Experience in Batch Management Software in Production Management functions as per ANSI/ISA-95 (IEC 62264) and ANSI/ISA-88 (IEC 61512) standards
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time