As the A/B Testing specialist, you team closely with the Demand Creation marketing teams to drive better campaign performance and a better customer experience. You mentor and advise the teams on the methodologies and practices to craft and execute tests that allow data driven decisions to optimize tactic and campaign performance. You share insight, standard testing methodologies and key findings throughout the team to elevate our performance.
Acting as the subject matter authority for digital testing, the Test Lead acts as a primary liaison between testing and the various marketing and product groups to drive business results while sharing internal practices to increase the overall capabilities of the Testing and Optimization team.What you will do:
Collaborating with a globally distributed team of inbound and digital marketers, you bring your know-how of testing, to build campaigns that engage and drive our audiences to action! As one of our go-to people for understanding what works and what works better, you partner with our demand creation pods to build a multifaceted optimization culture.
You demonstrate an outstanding understanding of testing techniques and methodologies while coordinating the development and execution of test plans. You use quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform and influence business decisions and assesses core initiatives to both determine and prioritize the highest value to the business.
Acting as a key partner with other marketing teams, you drive team-wide consistency and strategies to improve the use of testing to drive our marketing team to be more effective and more impactful in our work. You enable the entire Demand Creation team to use data consistently and effectively to make better decisions.
You always seek to make us better and actively develops new ways to drive efficiency and productivity in our testing processes. You monitor data quality in analytics tools and raises key issues to the team.
- 3+ years of working in digital marketing and data and analytics with hand’s on experience testing and optimizing marketing performance.
- Demonstrated outstanding analysis, research, problem solving and critical thinking and deep knowledge applying and using BI and testing tools.
- Drive increased volume/conversion through daily management of website optimization activities (A/B tests, multivariate tests, surveying, heat map analysis)
- Lead campaign optimization strategy: from data analysis, through user research, and into A/B/n testing across client web properties
- Build and execute ongoing testing strategies for website funnels, landing pages, home pages, etc.
- Work with demand execution teams to brainstorm and create designs to improve client conversion rates
- Ability to work independently and run multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and nontechnical ways at various levels within the company.
- Strong understanding of the buyer's journey and B2B marketing strategies.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communications, decision making, presentation, and organization skills.
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years validated marketing operations and marketing analytics experience in a B2B Software environment
- Percentage of Travel: less than 10%
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Unlimited personal time off, including paid volunteer time off
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.