Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Service Engineer.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Service Engineer,
you will be responsible for:
- You will troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade complex instruments.
- You will provide assistance in a variety of engineering tasks
- You will be part of the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products
- You will assist in troubleshooting, assembling, and retrofitting prototypes, and working with electrical and mechanical devices, electrical wiring, fluidics components, schematics and technical drawings.
- You will assist with engineering related studies, processes, designs, inspections and/or quality audits, and assist in gathering, recording and maintaining engineering specific information.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have a familiarity with Diagnostic Healthcare instrumentation.
- You have worked in an FDA regulated field,
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You have a “systems type” approach to troubleshooting, including the ability to discern between hardware, software, and system issues.
- You have a willingness to travel, including short-term international deployment, is expected
- You have the ability to work with your customers to solve instrument issues.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required in Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, or Biomedical engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a system troubleshooter, working in an R&D environment
- Experience with Siemens Healthcare Diagnostic equipment
- Willing to travel up to 20%, including international travel.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.