Are you a digital-first growth marketer?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for an experienced SaaS marketing professional to execute digital customer marketing at scale to activate a wide range of target segments with global impact. Bringing your experience with the customer’s and buyer’s journey, engagement strategies, and execution, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, content marketing specialists, and a large team of B2B marketing professionals.
You think customer-first when you build digital experiences and journeys, digital advertising, email marketing automation, and more. You love to test, optimize, and try new tactics! To be successful in this role, you should have experience in customer marketing for software. You will work with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review campaign and program performance and results to ensure we exceed our team’s targets. Your ability to execute and promote clear and valuable communications will help businesses find, adopt, expand, and renew their use of our rapidly growing Xcelerator portfolio.
You will be a key player in our organic account activation efforts across content marketing, email nurturing, account-based marketing (ABM), social marketing, search marketing, and more. You possess both hands-on campaign execution and tools knowledge around nurture-based marketing and the analytical skills to optimize campaigns based on testing and ongoing results. You have an entrepreneurial approach and can both independently and collaboratively conceptualize campaign improvements.Key Responsibilities
- Identify and target your adoption and renewal program personas to optimize their customer journey and deliver the right message at the right time
- Devise, develop, and project manage stand-out differentiated digital media campaigns that support prioritized adoption and renewal program objectives
- Plan and coordinate digital media programs and communications across the globe, providing support for local teams in ensuring content is localized and relevant
- Establish detailed A/B testing processes to test creative design, content, cadence, and timing to improve performance
- Deliver digital marketing components of strategic account activation campaigns, collaborating across Demand Generation, Event Marketing, Brand, Business Development, and other teams that drive growth, retention, and renewals
- Regularly report on metrics and make recommendations on how to improve the programs
- Support email and nurture tracks within ABM motion and campaign execution within essential tools
- Execute 3rd party promotions including email and ad placements and syndications
- Manage the day to day creation of purchase orders and invoice/forecast tracking for your campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- The right person has 2+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and outbound marketing
- Experience with UTMs, lead scoring and funnel optimization
- Experience working in HTML
- A knack for writing or collaborating on engaging copy. Subject lines are your jam.
- Previous experience with marketing automation software a plus
- Proven record of owning campaign outcomes and optimizing for engagement and conversion metrics. Comfortable owning inquiry targets for your campaign channels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations.
- Experience with project and budget management tools, ideally Wrike and Allocadia
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, project management, analytical, and research skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.