- Build up know-how in the engineering team for localization levels 2 and 3 for the following products: Traction Motor, Traction Gear Box, Traction Converter, Building Blocks, Auxiliary Power Supply, Testing. Make sure that knowledge is secured for Company.
- Establish high-level relationships with HQ, engineering teams in the affiliated company and customers.
- Establish operating budgets; monitor the cost, effectiveness, and reliability of installation activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and ensure that standards are met.
- Responsible for establishing of comprehensive technology and process standards of all manufacturing processes.
- During Implement standard manufacturing technology processes, monitor and solve deviations in tech way, guarantee quality of products.
- Define and qualify the technical requirements of manufacturing facilities, equipment, tools and toolings.
- Take continuous technology improvement activities by technology innovation, process/equipment optimization and other knowledges.
- Managing production equipment accounts and files, developing and implementing equipment maintenance standards and plans, analyzing equipment operating data.
- Evaluate the results of all projects, activities, measures, etc. Identify recurring problems and prepare recommendations to executives about significant changes that need to be made to resources, procedures, systems, or technology.
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the executive level. Develop and implement a systematical strategy and install activities that align with the organization's overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Carrying out commercial tasks, in particular ensuring that the ordering procedure is conducted within applicable laws and regulations to ensure economic success, efficient operation and conformity.
- Master degree or above, major in mechanical or electrical related.
- 10 years or above experience in motor/drives technical service.
- At least being a manager for multinational company and multiple teams over a period of 3 years.
- Excellent technical knowing and understanding ( mechanical, electrical ).
- Excellent English communication and presentation skill.
- Strong leadership and capability of planning, organize and coach.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Rail Equipment (Tianjin) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time