We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
LOGISTICS ANALYST JR
- Logistics experience to coordinate shipments with Material Suppliers, Freight forwarders and Custom brokers.
- Analysis of Sales orders, Inventory levels and Purchase orders
- Responsible for orders track and trace from Order entry to Customer delivery.
- Order fulfillment analysis to ensure “On time deliveries”.
- Demand Analysis to improve customer satisfaction and create value added suggestions.
- Measurement and analysis of End to End Supply Chain to generate ideas and execute activities for continuous improvement.
Experience & Skills:
- Proactive identification of shipment issues, fast resolution to accomplish delivery schedules.
- Strong data analysis and structure to provide shipment status.
- Customer oriented.
- SAP system maintenance for purchase activities: order creation, vendor confirmation, invoicing reception and order fullfilment.
- Knowledge of SAP (MM & SD modules).
- Knowledge of statistics and mathematics.
- Advance experience in use of office Microsoft Excel. (strong skills with pivot tables, macros, formulas, etc.)
- English fluent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time