We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Strategy and BD manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Develop extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competition. Continuous market research and competition analysis on the foreseen and planned activities, define and replace the strategy according to survey and marketing analysis data.
2. Identify trendsetter ideas, identify business opportunities.
Scouting new business opportunities based on assessments of future market and technology trends. Derive recommendations regarding competitive positioning and potential investment opportunities.
3. According to the company strategies developed, initiate, lead and implement respective business development projects (e.g. JV/M&A, investment, localization, Sales Push, etc.).
4. Transform project results into concrete actions and effectively drive communication and implementation across the organization.
5. Ensure the direct connection through regular communication with global division strategy department to support and coordinate the regional implementation of global division strategic programs.
6. Coach and develop team members.
7. Support business operation by defining KPIs from business development point of view. Attend regular division business review meeting.
8. Other related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Excellent understanding and unique opinion on how MNC could participate in the market development
- Highly experience of developing strategy for large / medium size companies and in M&A and strategic partnership is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills, with capacity to interact with all levels in the organization, especially to executive level
- Strong presentation skills and analytical skills with framework to process complicated issues, market insight and monitor capabilities,leadership skills
- Innovative / unlimited thinking, Customer handling skills
- 8 years above working experience in Healthcare business or related industries, clear vision on the development trend and pattern of healthcare market in China
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time