What are my responsibilities?
- Lean production plan and order management; Creating/release order based on planning, forecast, and coordination in the order planning and processing phase. in order to avoid deadline conflicts between the individual orders and to define priorities to ensure a capacity and/or customer order-related utilization of production.
- Performing all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, delivery for an optimum production sequence.
- Production capacity calculation and control
- Material flow coordination; Coordinate material movements, in order to ensure an optimum production run;
- Participation in cooperation activities for quality problem, routing, material productivity improvement, Continuous Improvement Process, Process Improvement etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Supply chain management knowledge
- Good at team work and Collaboration with International team
- Office tools (word, excel, etc.) skill, SPI operation experience
- Good English skill.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time