Siemens EDA is revolutionizing PCB design processes with its investments in solutions for the complete design process ranging from component engineering to manufacturing and investments in cloud solutions. We now have a great opportunity in our European technical sales team for an experienced professional to join our PCB team.
This PCB applications engineer role will focus on the infrastructure aspects of PCB design such as component information management, PCB design data management and connection to PLM and other external systems.
In this role, you’ll take technical ownership of sales engagements in close cooperation with the account teams.Responsibilities
- Take technical ownership of sales engagements
- Uncover customer needs
- Architect solutions
- Build proof of concept environments
- Present and demo solutions
- Present business value/ROI
- Assist in deployments
- Deliver workshops / trainings / support
- Experience from the complete PCB design flow, from component to PLM
- Technically astute when it comes to computers and software
- Basic scripting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player with leadership skills
- Goal seeking and high achievement mentality
- Excellent verbal and written presentation as well as communication skills in English are required.
- Experience from comparable roles is an advantage
The position reports into the European PCB and System Solutions Technical Team. The role is pan-European in nature and includes travel from time to time, both European and International.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (France) SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time