Siemens CEO* Program: A one-of-a-kind *Chief Executive Opportunity
The program for future business leaders.
Are you a leader at the top of your game? If you think you're ready for the biggest challenge of your career so far, then our CEO* Program could be for you. Take this outstanding opportunity to become part of a select group of promising future leaders each year. We're looking for people who want to take on the significant challenges facing society.
Change the future with us.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We utilize lean principles and seek to improve our processes and customers' experience continually.
- Two years of international experience, taking on top-level strategic challenges
- Three demanding, tailor-made assignments around the world
- Engaging in specially developed training and crafting individual learning and development paths
- Coaching through a top-management mentor and interactions with Siemens executives and CEO* Program community
Use your skills to move the world forward.
We are constantly challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds like you to develop tomorrow's reality.
Strong academic background
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in an engineering or IT related field of study
- MBA from one of the top tier international business schools
Successful professional background
- Five to ten years of work experience
- Track record of leading larger teams and handling complex projects
- Experience in Siemens-related industries
- International experience of more than one year
Outstanding personal skills and dedication
- Outstanding leadership skills and vision for leading change
- Good communication and social skills
- Proficiency in English and at least one other language
- Flexibility and international mobility during and after the program
Are you ready for your next challenge? Be part of our community and #TransformTheEveryday! If you meet our requirements and feel like you are up to the challenge, please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. Therefore, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time