Ensure the tasks of sharehold cotrolling are implemented timely and ensure 100% accuracy
to accomplish all tasks with dedicated efforts in compliance with the relevant policies.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Dedicate in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for the local government related projects and struggle to obtain the benefit for SHS, e. g. headquarter qualification, government subsidies, etc.
2. Provide 100% accuracy in capital related report and optimize the capital related process and structures e.g. dividends repariation, debt-equity structure, capital investment etc. for SHS China entities.
3. Initiation of the Newco, branches establishment with the support of other stakeholders.
4. Timely check and update the legal information of SHS China entities in both internal tool (e.g. CISS, DMS, etc.) and external government system (e.g. AMR, MOFCOM, etc.) to avoid any unnecessary legal risks/challenges.
5. Close collaboration with different resources to execute the tasks and accelerate the processes to ensure the entities are in compliance with the relevant internal and external policies.
6. Conduct regular monitoring and coordinate on shareholder controlling topics for other SHS China entities.
7. Proactive initiation the project implementation and solution to solve the problems.
8. Provide active support on ad hoc related tasks assigned by management.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in MNC, firms or other authorities
- General knowledge or working experience in diversified business and commercial areas, eg. finance, investment, audit, internal control, legal, governance affairs, etc.
- Strong self-study ability, smart & good working attitude, proactive and result oriented.
- Has experience in leading projects
- Good communication skill in dealing with different stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Bechelor degree or above in finance, and has legal knowledge is a plus
- Solid skill in Microsoft office, eg. EXCEL, PPT, WORD
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time