Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as
SALES SUPPORT COLLEAGUE
in the field of LABORATORY DIAGNOSTICS. You will be the backbone of the Hungarian sales team and there is a need to adapt and work in a complex and countinously changing environment. The team is excellent, the deadlines are short. You will learn and handle company IT tools, as well as MS Office applications. Our customers can rely on you to have their order just in time. You will be trained and supported by a professional sales support colleague during your starting period.
Your main responsibilities are
- administrative support of the local sales team,
- CRM data maintenance
- managing product documentation for offers and tenders
- supporting logistics processes (controlling of orders and deliveries, preparing reports, sample requests, organizing urgent shipments)
- handling quality-related documentation and notifications
- coordination of different processes like translation validation, employee bookings for trainings etc.
As an applicant, you have:
- University degree, preferably connected to laboratory diagnostics (e.g. biochemistry, biology, chemical technology, biotechnology)
- Fluency in English, Hungarian is your mother tongue
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of MS Office applications (word, excel, powerpoint etc.)
- Ability to work independently in a complex and dynamic environment
- Proactive, agile and helpful personality
- High level of stress tolerance
- Previous experience in a similar role
- competitive compensation package
- opportunity to grow professionally while being a member of a great team
- work contract via an employment agency with the option to be hired in mid-term
How to apply?
Just follow the link and create an account on our carrier portal. Please focus on position relevant knowledge and experience in your CV, and let us know your motivation to work with us.Siemens Healthineers stands for culture diversity and inclusion. Check for yourself by applying for our position and let us prove to you that we do what we say!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time