• Responsible for conceptualizing, design and development of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines
• Contribute to architectural/design decisions for the next generation Cardiology Advanced Therapy Systems
• Guide team members in Green Field solutions on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
• Ability to coach team members in DevOps based implementation and deployment environment.
• Experience in working with Agile Development methodology
• 10+ years of hands-on experience in design and development using multiple technologies, test frameworks and programming languages.
• Expert knowledge and experience of web architectures with deep understanding of web technologies - protocols, DNS, networking, browsers, CDNs, etc.
• Expert in Frontend Technologies like Angular 6+, Java Script, HTML5, Web Assembly, Web API, C#, WPF, WCF, .Net Technologies.
• Strong hands-on experience with Container technology and Kubernetes.
• Experiences with cloud deployments is a plus.
• Proficient in UML and UML modeling tools, experience with Enterprise Architect is a plus and exposure to one or more source control tools, exposure to Azure DevOps is a plus.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time