The IT Service Manager will be part of the Healthineers team to manage the main Procurement Application: SLiM – Supplier Lifecycle Management.
This application supports many Use Cases for our
Business Partner Procurement and is built on a PEGA platform as SaaS
We use Snaplogic as integration platform for Cloud-to-Cloud and cloud-to-Ground data integrations.
Your will be responsible for Service Management and Application Lifecycle for SLiM and also some other use cases from Procurement.
Task and Responsibilities:
- You are the End2end responsible for the global services in the area supplier lifecycle management
- You will ensure the full integration of IT service in the company’s ecosystem
- Provide support in planning the budget for the service specific costs (financial process)
- Ensure that required controls are in place to operate fully assigned service.
- Take care of stakeholder management with Suppliers as well as Business Partners
- Act as a consultant to our Business Partner: Procurement in their needs for IT support and Processes
- You manage the product backlog and coordinate the technical implementation of IT service adjustments resulting from customer requirements
- You will translate business demand into IT requirements / ensure requirement engineering
- Run change boards and manage the respective implementation of Changes / Updates for the Service.
- Work closely together with internal service providers within IT as well with external implementation partner across the world – (GER/ USA / INDIA / CHINA) and communicate effectively in this multi-cultural environment
- Ensure the full compliance and quality management processes e.g. Quality Documentation, Information Security or Data Privacy
- Ensure that mandatory repositories are maintained, e.g. CMDB Application Entry and Service Catalog responsibility for own IT service catalog entry
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date quality and end-user documentation
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 5+ years of application/ service management experience
- Understanding of common software development methods, tools, concepts (DevOps)
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills to analyze and design requirements
- Strong teamwork skills and intercultural sensitivity
- Understanding of the end to end business process in the Procurement / Supplier Life Cycle
- Structured, proactive, and self-directed work style
- Experienced knowledge of IT Service Management processes and Advanced knowledge of service management systems for incident / change management (e.g. ServiceNow)
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Proven experience on operation of Services in company wide application framework and cloud environment.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time