Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Cloud Application Support Engineer (m/f/d)” in Munich, Karlsruhe, Nuremberg or Erlangen in Germany.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
The Application Support Engineer will work within the Cloud Technical Support (CTS) team under the Siemens Digital Industries Global Customer Success and Support organization (GCSS). This position will provide first line support to our Cloud and SaaS customers, ensuring their issues are resolved and/or routed to the right teams for resolution. This position will also work closely with the Technical and Product teams to improve the customer experience.
- You will work within global processes across all product lines to provide front line support to Cloud and SaaS customer issues. Investigate reported Cloud product problems, replicate customer issues, and determine how to troubleshoot issues or where to route those tickets for resolution.
- Coordinate with other Product Support segments inside GCSS to resolve customer reported product issues.
- Coordinate with other business, technical, and administrative functions in Siemens Digital Industries Software to resolve various customer issues. This could include Operations, Digital Store, Security and Authentication, Legal, and Sales.
- Coordinate with the Customer Success Managers, Customer Experience, Support Center, and Analytics teams inside of GCSS to provide feedback on Support process and areas for product improvement.
- Create knowledge base and process documentation to improve our customer’s self-support capabilities and improve our internal processes. This will also include contributions to our digital adoption platforms.
- Work with minimal supervision on complex issues with ability to make independent judgment and discretion. Coordinate within a large organization, navigating across product and organizational groups to resolve SaaS/Cloud customer issues.
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- A customer focused technical support professional with a passion to engage customers in solving their issues and helping them succeed.
- Cross-functional coordination with teams inside and outside our organization to improve customer experience and solve various Cloud/SaaS Support issues – including Product R&D, Customer Success, Customer Experience, Support Tools, Training, Sales, Digital Store, Legal, Operations, and Security.
- Product development, documentation, or digital adoption platform that is focused on improving the customer’s product or support experience.
- A developed approach to troubleshooting customer and technical issues – not only following pre-defined checklists but helping drive the process for new technical issues.
- Application development focused on internal tools and team efficiency.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Apply today and benefit soon from our numerous employee benefits. You can find an initial overview here: our benefits
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time