Data Integration specialist will be part
of the Healthineers team to design, implement, operate and administrate our
integrations and interfaces for our Procurement application landscape. We use
Snaplogic as integration platform for Cloud-to-Cloud and cloud-to-Ground
The main Application (SLiM – Supplier Lifecycle Management) runs on a PEGA platform as SaaS Application with different use cases.
We expect candidate to have profound knowledge and understanding of the data integration concepts with hands on experience. Experience with Snaplogic is a plus.
You will be responsible to support the Service Manager by integration of all our interfaces between the Procurement applications and the internal and external applications (SAP and non-SAP).
Task and Responsibilities:
Support the Service/Application Manager by:
- Technical Requirements engineering regarding integration needs / interfaces to and from new Procurement Application
- Functional and technical Integration Design and alignment with source / target application owner on start- and endpoints
- Implementation of interfaces through e.g.- Snaplogic
- Prepare, plan, execute system/integration test as well support UAT for the integrations
- Incident, Issue, Problem Management for integration build on Snaplogic
- Maintain and update configuration objects, and run reporting to validate configuration consistency
- Ensure system and monitoring
- Monitoring of the system and interfaces availability and reaction on issues,
- Regularly alignment with Application/ Service Managers on service topics
- Ensure that mandatory repositories are maintained, e.g., Service Catalog responsibility for own IT service catalog entry
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date quality and end-user documentation
- Support compliance and quality management processes
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in software development and application integration
- Understanding of common software development methods, tools, concepts (DevOps)
- Good understanding in application integration and Web API Services: REST and SOAP
- 3+ years of data integration experience
- Knowledge on some of the well-known Integration Platform
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills to analyze and design interfaces
- Basic understanding of the end-to-end business process in the Procurement / Supplier LifeCycle
- Preferably, experience in managing applications / knowledge of Service management processes and concepts / ITIL v3/4
- Preferably basic knowledge with the Pega Platform
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time