Location: MCH P
Your extra treasure of experience.
The 'Global Executive Recruiting Team' is a true start-up within the Talent Acquisition organization of Siemens. We specialize in hiring strategically for critical senior management roles around the world and our CF A Recruiting team offers full-cycle talent acquisition for the Siemens CF A talent incubator.
We work truly international as our Recruiting Managers are based in Munich, Erlangen, Beijing, Abu Dhabi, London, Atlanta and Singapore.
As of now, we are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) based in Munich (up to 75% remote possible) to support our HR Global Executive & CF A Recruiting department for at least 1 year (15-20/h per week).
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be bold and apply now
What part will you play?
- Support of the Recruiting Managers Active Sourcing and approaching candidates through LinkedIn or Xing
- Support with administrative tasks e.g., candidate management or inbox management
- Support in preparing job descriptions
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for senior management meetings
- Reporting and assurance of data quality (Coordinate, collect and prep
What you need to make real what matters.
- Enrolment in Business Administration, Economics, or any equivalent studies
- Team player, curiosity towards HR topics and previous work experience within HR desirable
- Experience in active sourcing (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.) and a passion for data analytics
- Ability to work independently and structure the work to meet internal deadlines
- Fluent English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Motivation, proactiveness, creativity
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organisation: Human Resources
Unternehmen: Siemens AG
Erfahrungsniveau: Student / Schüler