What are my tasks?
The main task of your new job is to advise you on our portfolio of shop floor management software from the Motion Control business unit. In your new role you will support our customers and our sales colleagues with technical product advice during the demo of pre-sales projects. They are available with advice and action on possibilities and questions about our products and product solutions. You will also prepare detailed solution / product demonstrations and product prototypes for further op-tions. You work independently and present yourself as an expert at all levels of the product / solution demo. In addition, you are available to support the installation and post-sales advice and ensure the internal transfer of know-how.
At the same time you will work intensively in the G2M process, this includes, among other things. Requirements management, training of sales colleagues through to continuous coordination with product management.
Knowledge of the manufacture of and with machine tools and the associated use cases are an ad-vantage.
What do I bring with me?
• Completed technical degree in general. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent technical training with relevant professional experience
• Experience in software selection / implementation projects (either on the user or provider side) and good knowledge of business models, requirements and working methods in vari-ous industries with regard to digitization.
• Strong affinity to industrial software and the methodology of software sales ("value-based", "consultative-selling")
• Very good written and spoken German and English
• Ability to analyze, motivate, learn and communicate well, combined with customer orientation and persuasiveness
• Flexible operational readiness and willingness to travel
What do I further need to know? Siemens Industry Software GmbH, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a lead-ing global provider of software, systems and services for product lifecycle management and the management of production processes with over 15 million licensed users and more than 140,000 cus-tomers all over the world. Siemens PLM Software, headquartered in Plano, Texas, provides industrial software solutions in close cooperation with its customers. They support companies in turning deci-sive innovations into reality and thus achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. When it comes to the future of industry, there is no getting around us. GENDER BALANCE – A working world for women and men. As a company, it is important to us that women and men are equally valued for their achievements and that they can develop professionally - even in phases of life in which they are privately more stressed. We don't want to forego this potential! That is why we have initiated a wide range of measures in recent years to ensure the compatibility of family, work and career. These include a market-oriented salary, a team-oriented working atmosphere with flat hierarchies, ex-citing and challenging projects with well-known customers and jobs with future prospects. We also provide you with extensive development opportunities and participation in our share program.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time