- Spare parts business volume statistics and analysis.
- Certification and authorization of new LDA SI in accordance with rules and procedures.
- Establish good communications with LDA Certified SI, get familiar with and understand their requests.
- Making and analyzing the assessment data of LDA Certified SI, making monthly performance reports and annual assessment notification letters.
- Assist in organizing LDA Citified SI meetings and various trainings.
- Responsible for the organization and implementation of LDA external training, including training preparation, training organization, training effect evaluation and feedback, training optimization, etc.
- Identify training needs and assist in curriculum development and optimization.
- Qualify for the position
- Office skills and office software.
- Good organization and communication skills internally and externally;
- To Knowledge of LD MV Drives and Motors.
- Self-driven, can work independently and under stressful conditions sometimes. Good team player 3-5 years experiences in relevant fields;
- Good English and computer skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Bachelor or above.
Other qualification and experience
· Fully understand market trend
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time