Our Business Unit GPC is looking for a Validation Engineer to reinforce its fantastic team. As a trusted leading global solution partner, GPC offers a wide range of innovative products and solutions to assist industries in their industrial processing worldwide.
What to expect?
Your ideas count from day one. Thus, you will be encouraged to analyze the current processes and to propose and implement your ideas towards a more efficient way of working.
You will define the quality and project plan according to Siemens’s standards and the customer’s quality requirements.
You are also responsible to develop the validation documentation and test protocols. This consists of closely monitoring the progress and the quality during testing.
You are the owner of the validation & qualification process. This entails overseeing the User requirements, risk analyses, validation protocols and reports. It is also your responsibility to approve the documentation.
You work in close collaboration with the engineering team and you detect, analyze, and solve possible errors. You assure that the validation procedures are well known and respected within the team.
Curious to know if you’re the colleague we’re looking for? Do you
- have relevant experience in validation?
- have minimum 3 years’ experience in CSV (Computer System Validation)?
- have knowledge of GMP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and remain closely informed of international legislation, guidelines and developments?
- have knowledge/are proficient in at least one of the following technologies (Siemens): Scada, DCS and/or MES and you are willing to learn?
- want to work in an international/multi-cultural environment?
- have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities? You can work independently and have an eye for details?
- have a good level in English and French, and feel comfortable to communicate in Dutch too?
As Jan, your future manager, says, “you will be part of a team of engineers and Project Managers who work with and for each other”. We are all very passionate about what we do but our team spirit is even more important. Do you also thrive by values such as “innovation, responsibility and excellence”? Apply now!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time