Siemens is looking for a Proposal Manager for Medium and Low voltage, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan, to join the distribution system business unit and will be the first interface between the department and the sales team.
Siemens creates Technology to Transform the Everyday
Siemens Smart Infrastructures offers a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer products, systems, solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning technology, as well as transmission and distribution of electrical power and systems for the low-voltage power grid level, smart grids.
The Proposal Manager will be responsible for the whole bid phase, with a special focus on technical and economical stage, ensuring that products and systems offer is prepared on time and according to the Customer and Company’s requirements.
He/She has to ensure the technical integrity of the offer including the compliance with the technical scope and project specification.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Build project designs and develop the best configuration according to customer requirement ;
- Use specific project engineering software tools and costing, configurating MV and LV switchgear;
- Handle all the customer requirements and work closely with the sales department during Technical and Commercial negotiations
- Be the responsible of the main offers submitted in the assigned geographical area;
- Coordinate all the stakeholders involved in the offer, to ensure its successful results ;
- In charge of the hand over phase with the Project manager;
- Create relationships and agree with factories for strategic projects;
- Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
And what about the medium-long term?
- Possibility to improve skills and manage additional products of our portfolio.
- Work in an international team and innovative portfolio;
- Future in a dynamic reality with a market in constant evolution;
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Experience in design of Medium Voltage switchgear ;
- Good knowledge of MV and LV switchgear.
- Nice to have: bus duct and MV/LV transformers;
- Graduation in Electrical Engineering or Technical High School Diploma ;
- General knowledge of Autocad;
- Available for business trips on national level, and if request international;
- Proficient in English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Be able to handle multiple small/medium offers simultaneously;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, autonomy, propensity to work in team and to understand Sales processes and Customer buying decisions.
What can we further offer:
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Company own Gym, smartphone and laptop;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time