Processes complex customer orders or changes on orders from sales staff or direct customer contact. Verifies accuracy of orders and order changes and resolves order problems with customers or sales staff. Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information. Operates under general supervision within established guidelines and procedure.
As an Order Management Analyst team member you will be responsible for protecting our customers business, cash flow and revenue through order-to-cash policy and process analysis and verification. In addition you will be validating deals against booking policy, revenue recognition policy, export compliance policy, tax, credit and collections policy, etc. Deals vary in size and complexity and cross multiple sales channels and business models.
You will be responsible for managing the customer install base, authorization code creation and delivery in accordance with customer’s contractual rights and policies. You are expected to function well in a team setting and are able to work and think globally. This is hybrid role that would require 1 day a week in office as well as in office at quarter end.Job Duties:
- Responsible for the management of orders and authorization codes in accordance with order-to-cash policies, using independent judgment while making effective business assessments.
- Perform complex deal and contractual analysis. Ensure accurate billing and revenue recognition methodology.
- Execute requisite document and file management.
- Ensure timely and effective communications to all partners and defined service levels adhered to.
- Provide support to partners by fielding queries and providing process and policy guidance.
- Deliver a high standard of service and maintaining a professional and positive approach.
- Display effective team membership skills in supporting the team and meeting objectives.
- Provide Training and education to internal and external partners on business practices as required.
- Provide effective analysis of relevant business data as required.
- Support the business in all aspects of internal and external audit compliance. Gain and utilize applicable product and marketing knowledge. Perform business and transactional reporting and demonstrate the ability to research, reconcile and communicate business data.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or 4 years customer order management experience
- Minimum 5 years MS Office experience
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Strong Analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.