We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
In this position you will be responsible to lead and motivate a cross-functional team to work throughout the different project phases, new product development projects and Support strategies with Germany and United States colleagues in order to implement product robustness and/ or cost reduction projects.
· Process incoming orders to verify all information required to complete clean order process
· Coordinate’s customer urgencies and claims with the multifunctional team starting with the scheduling and production release
· Collaborates with internal and external customers to meet requirement demands
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree such as Industrial Engineer, International Bussiness or related
- 1 year of proven experience in Logistics area (Internships are welcome)
- Advanced English, another language is a plus
- Strong Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of systems such as Microsoft Office, SAP
- Effective Communication Skills
- Orientation to results
- Focus on the client
- Initiative and Execution
· Nice to Have: APICS Knowledge
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time